No matter how light or heavy anyone takes the pandemic that is COVID-19, there is no denying it has wreaked havoc on our economy, way of life, and future. People are being affected worldwide as a spirit of fear takes hold of their hearts. People at risk are dying and some of them may have no relationship with Jesus Christ. The Bible says the world is passing away so this is not a surprise to us. The Bible is also clear that things are not going to get better but increasingly worse as we near the second coming of Christ. As believers, we have nothing to fear and we will witness the Kingdom of God prevail in the midst of and through suffering and sickness. Join us in pursuing God now more than ever and see His will be done as we shine the light of Christ to the world!
UPDATED OCTOBER 10, 2020: There has been a considerable increase in COVID-19 cases in Northwest Iowa. In our small community, there is a likelihood that you know or will know someone who has tested positive. We are taking additional precautions in order to keep everyone as safe as possible for those who choose to meet on-site. These precautions include:
- There is a separate entrance for children’s ministries. Parents must use southeast entrance and CHECK IN to drop off their children and exit using the same entrance. Please follow signs upon entrance. Social distancing has been integrated into all of our children’s programming. (Parents may also keep children with them in sanctuary if desired)
* We have removed additional chairs to increase spacing in the sanctuary.
* Extra Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the building.
* Upgraded disinfecting procedures are in place before and after church services, including electrostatic disinfectant spraying and anti-microbial self-cleaning contact points.
* Our front staffed nursery will remain closed. The back nursery will have limited availability for parents who need to be with their children (2 and under) during service. The service will be streaming into that room as well.
* Our main worship service will be at 10 AM in person and live streaming simultaneously.
* Offering receptacles will be located in the back of sanctuary, forgoing passing plates. (You may also give online or text-to-give using 84321)
* Face mask dispensers are located at the front door.
**If you are at-risk, feel sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
**Please follow public health and safety guidelines at all times, which includes self-quarantining when exposed.
We care about your health and safety! Once again, If you are feeling sick, at-risk or just uncomfortable attending in-person gatherings, PLEASE WATCH ONLINE (Facebook or YouTube) during this difficult time!